OFFER: A fold out couch, greyish green, and in good condition! ( Oberlin)

  • AugustGypsy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2013
      I'm giving away a fold out couch that i've been using as a bed since
      i've moved, but I need more space in my room! Its comfortable as a bed,
      but also simply as a couch, and can fold completely down or adjust to
      just part way. Also, one half can fold down while the other is still up.
      If you're interested, let me know!