WANTED: ps3 (elyria ohio)

  • Kevin+-
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2013
      hi everyone im looking for a ps3 for my gfrandson his birthday is past
      but i still want to get one for him if anyone out there can help i would
      be indebted to you it would mean so much to kyle my grandson please e-
      mail me soonest god bless all
    • Kevin+-
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 16, 2013
        hi this is sort of a repost I really need a ps3 for my grandson he would
        really love and cherish it for years to come please e-mail me if you are
        willing and able to help me in this thanks everyone and god bless.
      • Kevin+-
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 21, 2013
          sorry about this repost but I desperately need a ps3 for my grandson
          working or non working if you can help please e-mail me soonest thank
          you and god bless
        • Kevin+-
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 28, 2013
            sorry about this repost but i really need a ps3 for my grandson i need
            it bad please help thank you and god bless
          • Kevin+-
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 9, 2013
              hi sorry about this repost but if you could see the look on my little
              grandsons face when he is expecting his grandpa to get him a ps3 you
              would repost please please can someone out there help me in this I
              even have good items to trade please e-mail me soonest thank you all
              and god bless