ITEMS PPU ON SATURDAY....

  • Antoinette
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2006
      All items I posted about are PPU On Saturday- I wanted them gone sooner-
      so if this person is a no show then, Ill move on down the list, sorry
      I couldnt help all of ya. I had to read them all and give it to people
      I sincerely thought were in need. Thanks all! Ill be posting more soon,
      I will be spring cleaning the next few weeks! So be lookin!

      Annie