Wanted: Ds Games for older person North Ridgeville area

  • Holly
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2013
      Hi, We are bringing an older ds system to my friends Mom whom is in a nursing home in NY. I'm trying to find a few games for ds/game boy that older people like(wheel a fortune, solitaire, etc. She is recovering from an accident and misses her games on her computer. If you have anything like that, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you & God Bless!