TAKEN: PPU Nice XS Womens/Teen Aeropostale Tan Jacket in Oberlin

  • brom4880
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2013
      The jacket is PPU for Sunday, but if there is a no show I'll go down
      the list. Thanks!
      On Friday, August 16, 2013 at 9:40 PM, "brom4880" wrote:

      This is a cute, clean, warm & comfortable good quality Aeropostale
      women's / teen tan-colored fall/winter hooded jacket size XS. Please
      see a photo at the link below. If you're interested, please email
      with when can pickup preferably this weekend in Oberlin. Thanks!
      http://www.heartofcamelot.com/girlsxsjacket.jpg