wanted: stuff for baby

  • Tina
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2013
      I am in need of clothing and baby items. I have two daughter that are pregnant. Both are struggling financially. I help out as much as I can financially but cant do it all. Both dads work but are struggling to make ends meet.
      Items I am looking for are:
      crib or bassinet
      pack and play
      car seat
      stroller
      0-3 girl warm weather clothing
      3-6 girl warm weather clothing
      0-3 neutral warm weather clothing
      3-6 warm weather clothing
      I can pick up in Lorain County but I work so it will probably take me a few days but I always keep in contact to let you know if I can make it or not.
      Anything is much appreciated.
      Both daughters are looking for a job but so far no luck.