Offer and Want in Lorain

  • cutiepie06112003
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2006
      I have Lactaid, which is milk without lactose for lactose intolerant
      people. I have 2 gallons of reduced fat regular milk.I have so much
      because im pregnant and have WIC, but there is NO way I can drink all
      of that before it spoils, so hopefully someone can put it to use! I
      also still have a box of womens clothes, sizes 8-10 petite. Capris a
      pair of jeans. There are also some vests in there. Please take the
      whole box. I still also have magazines. Some baby, some Women (Cosmo,
      glamour, style etc.). Im on the west side of Lorain.

      Looking for a baby bassinet, or anything else really for a baby. I
      have a baby bath, walker, umbrella stroller, and a crib thanks to some
      really nice freecyclers! So if there is anything else out there
      someone can offer, I would appriciate it! Thank you.
    • cutiepie06112003
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 27, 2006
        Im looking for newborn boys/unisex clothes.

        Im offering womens clothes. the jeans are about a size 10 petite and
        the shirts/sweaters are medium and large.
        Also, I have some older baby clothes that I could use, but we just
        dont have the room for them right now. Thank you.
      • cutiepie06112003
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2006
          Hello. I am offering a baby bath tub.

          Im looking for junior sized clothes...Large...summer tops are needed
          badly

          Im also looking for a microwave.

          Im on the West Side of Lorain!
          Thanks