wanted/needed in lorain

  • kaidence69
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2006
      Hello everyone, just wondering if anyone has a pair of mens size 8
      cleets for football. My 11 year son is starting flag football this
      saturday to get ready for his tackle football season, and he already
      grew out of his cleets. Also if anyone has a electric breast pump for
      breast feeding, I could really use one. Im due in the begining of
      May. Thanks
    • SpecialFX
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2006
        Whar's the difference between baseball and football shoes/cleats?

        Chris

        kaidence69 <kaidence69@...> wrote: Hello everyone, just wondering if anyone has a pair of mens size 8
        cleets for football. My 11 year son is starting flag football this
        saturday to get ready for his tackle football season, and he already
        grew out of his cleets. Also if anyone has a electric breast pump for
        breast feeding, I could really use one. Im due in the begining of
        May. Thanks

        Cincinnati ohio florist Cincinnati ohio realtor Cincinnati ohio apartment Hotels in cincinnati ohio Cincinnati ohio hotel Cincinnati ohio

        ---------------------------------

        Chris
        Join our club and swap paperback books for FREE - PaperBackSwap.com
        http://www.paperbackswap.com/index.php?n=2&r_by=wink48@...

      • Mike O'Dell
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 28, 2006
          I believe the difference is that baseball cleats have more 'spikes' around
          the edge of the bottom and a few in the middle whereas football cleats just
          have them all over.

          But I could be wrong. I never played football for more then one practice.
          LOL

          Mike

          _____

[...]

          &r_by=wink48@...