Wanted: colonial aka early american furnishings / decor

  • f33214
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2013
      I love colonial decor, furniture etc. If you have anything you no longer need please let me know. As an example, maple furniture, Hitchcock, etc. I just moved into a traditional colonial home and am excited that I can go colonial with my decor from top to bottom! Thanks :-)
    • f33214
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2013
        Just a repost, still looking for any colonial aka early american furnishings / decor. Thanks :-)