Wanted-Please read below

  • Vh912
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 21 10:20 AM
      I am looking for a few sets of twin sheets in decent condition. Also(and I know this is very specific!) massage oil. Specifically carrier oils and aromatherapy oils. Thanks so much for reading and please email me ASAP if you can share these items:-)

      T-Mobile, America's First Nationwide 4G Network

    • Vh912
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2013
        Hi all! I am currently in need of a few household things. 1. Blue Paint. A few ppl have responded to this request, but never came through. 2. Baking sheets, nothing fancy, just no rust please. 3. Aromatherapy oils and carrier oils that haven't expired. 4. A few sets of twin sheets, color doesn't matter. Thank you so much for reading. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 9, 2013
          This is a repost. I am still looking for several things. 1. Blue paint, I am looking to paint my living room or even just an accent wall. A few people have responded then left me hanging: 2. Salad spinner. 3. Aromatherapy oils and carrier oils 4. Twin sized sheet sets. Color doesnt matter, just in good shape. 5. Baking pans, in decent shape. Just no rust, please. Thanks so much for reading and please get back to me asap if anyone has. Thanks for reading

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 21, 2013
            This is sonewhat of a repost. I am still looking for a Caldero (cast iron pot), and a toybox in good condition. If anyone has I would be forever grateful! Thanks again for reading!!!

            T-Mobile, America's First Nationwide 4G Network