WANTED: Virgin mobile phone (Elyria)

  • johnjallen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2013
      My phone is not working so well. I was just hoping someone has a virgin
      mobile phone that they are not using. I'm willing to pick up but the
      better the phone the further I'd be willing to travel. Virgin mobile
      offers unlimited data on all plans so obviously I'm hoping for a smart
      phone. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.