Wanted- Virgin Mobile Phone

  • johnallen76@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2013
      My current phone is starting act up but I don't currently have the money to replace it. I was wondering if anyone has a virgin mobile phone laying around collecting dust. I'm willing to go pick it up. The better the phone the further I'd be willing to travel, with gas prices what they are I guess that kinda goes without saying. I would obviously prefer a smartphone considering virgin mobile offers unlimited data on all plans. If you can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.