OFFER: baby stuff (44035)

  • taubler2010-g1110@...
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2013
      I have a fair amount of baby gear I'm trying to get rid of. I've tried
      selling it and it's just too much hassle and I just want my space back from
      all of it lol

      I have a play-yard, carseat with base, jumperoo, walker, bumper pads [old
      school one and new mesh one], floor play mat, and a few other items I
      think. I will post what pics I currently have.

      Fair Offer Policy applies (see http://bit.ly/fair_offer_policy)

      Sent from my free recycling email account on trashnothing.com