Wanted-Bathing Suit

  • Vh912
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2013
      In need a bathing suit, size 18. One or two piece, don't have a preference. Thanks!

      T-Mobile, America's First Nationwide 4G Network

    • Vh912
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19, 2013
        This is for Krystal that responded to the bathing suit post. I tried to reply to your email and it got sent back. Please email me with a working email address as I want to pick up the bathing suit!! Thanks

        T-Mobile, America's First Nationwide 4G Network