Wanted: Exercise equipment (Lorain)

  • klcreations
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2013
      Me & my fiancé would liked to start exercising again. I just had baby #2 & would like to get back into shape & he can no longer afford to go to the gym.

      He is looking for a bench, barbells and weighs as well as dumbels that are 25lbs or more.

      I am looking for any weight in dumbels & pretty much any other kind of workout equipment out there, haha.

      Please email me if you have any offers: klcreations@...