wanted; computer monitor

  • ruffkevin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2013
      hi I'm looking for a flat screen monitor for my desk top computer prefer a 19in or above for gaming purposes if u can help please e-mail me I will be very appreciative thanks
    • ruffkevin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 20, 2013
        hi still looking for a flat screen computer monitor mine will not work if you can help please e-mail me thank you