wanted food

  • cloesmommy91908
    Message 1 of 3 , May 18, 2013
      I had to reapply for food stamps this month and they are not on my card and we have no food. I have nothing at all left. I was wondering if anyone could help. My husband has been let go from work due to health problems he has sezuiures and can't work. I am looking for a job. I have three kids I don't want them to go without my daughter is 4 my son is 2 and I have a 6 month old. My two older ones had surgery on Friday on their teeth and have to eat soft things and lots of clear fluids. If anyone can help that would be of great help. Thanks in advance