OFFER: Radio Flyer Red Metal Kids Toy Wagon in Oberlin

  • brom4880
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2013
      I have an older (but not antique I don't think) metal red Radio Flyer kids wagon. It seems to be in usable condition, although its currently splashed with dirt/mud (see photo at link below). The only significant damage I noticed is in one corner of the inside it is starting to rust and bubbling, but probably could just clean and lightly sand that area, then spray with red outdoor paint/touch up paint. Seems solid & looks like will clean up easily. If you're interested, please let me know when can pick up in Oberlin. Thanks!

      http://www.heartofcamelot.com/radioflyer1.jpg