Offer:** Computer Chairs

  • BushMaster
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2013
      I have three computer chairs to offer.

      One is very small - almost child size, and is in pretty good shape.

      The other two are high-back chairs  One is Gray Fabric, and one is a brownish Vinyl.

      These two need some Help:

      The Gray one needs to have the back tightened up.  It looks like some of the screws fell out, and someone didn't have the correct screws to replace them, so the back is Loose.  Otherwise this one appears to be functional.

      The Brown one has a couple of wheels missing, and needs to have the lift tube replaced.

      Both of these can be fixed, without too much trouble, OR, take parts from One, and Fix the other.  I acquired these from a Firm in Cleveland who replaced their Office Furniture..

      I have all the computer chairs that I need ...  so they are available.

      MUST TAKE ALL THREE.  I am in Sheffield Lake.  Call to arrange a pick-up time.
      440-935-2634  Ask for Bill.

       You can help my efforts on behalf of The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation, and The Cleveland Ride For Kids, by visiting my web-site: http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/Bill-n-Sandi_Gulling/2013-cleveland-ride-for-kids
      where you can easily and safely make a contribution!  "I" Thank You, and the KIDS Thank You!