wanted

  • Daniel L
    Message 1 of 574 , Mar 6, 2013
      My name is Daniel and I just got a part-time job and I need black, navy blue, or khaki colored dress pants in 38/29, 30 or the expandable waist kind 36/30 or 29. I also need as solid colored black tie, solid color blue tie or a solid color brown tie. I just can't afford to go and buy them right now. I have looked at Walmart and the dockers style expandable waists are just out of my price range. thanks feel free to email me if you can help.
    • tamnrobc5
      Message 574 of 574 , Jan 3

        In search of any nunchucks (fake or real) just want to use as decorations so doesnt matter too much what shape they are in