WANTED : UPRIGHT FREEZER FROST FREE

  • patvaughn1
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2013
      WANTED : UPRIGHT FREEZER ( FROST FREE ) PLEASE ! WE WOULD
      APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH . [:)] WE ARE LOCATED IN ELYRIA
      THANK YOU SO MUCH ! FATHER GOD'S BLESSINGS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY !

    • patvaughn1
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2013
        please , we need a upright freezer . we do not have room for chest type.
        looking for one that is in good working order , it don't have to be pretty . just good running and seals well. I would appreciate anyone who may have one . thank you so very much .

        patvaughn1@...