wanted converter box or vcr dvd player

  • Angel Payne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2012
      im looking for a converter box so my son can watch tv or maybe a vcr or dvds and dvd player vhs tapes im cant afford cable it hard my son misses watchind tv in the mornings and in the evenings before he goes to we only have a 13 inch tv so if someone has these items that are not using and a extra tv we would put them to great use thank you and god bless