Wanted-Paint

  • Vh912
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 30, 2012
      Hi all! I am looking to freshen up a few rooms by painting them. If anyone has leftover paint from recent projects I will gladly take it off your hands. I am looking for colored paint as the walls are already a boring white color! Thanks!

      T-Mobile, America's First Nationwide 4G Network

    • Vh912
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 21, 2012
        I am in need of any neutral colored paint. I would need at least a gallon as I am painting an entire room. Thanks in advance!

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 27, 2012
          While I am offering some paint, I do still need at least a gallon of neutral colored paint. Yellow is great too! Thanks!

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 19, 2013
            I am in need of interior paint. I am (attempting) to redecorate my home on a budget of nothing. I am looking for blue, sage and neutral colored paints. I am a single mother that doesnt drive so I am making every effort to enjoy my home. I have gone out of my way to help ppl here so any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks for reading:-)

            Message 5 of 8 , May 23, 2013
              Just recently moved to a new place and want to make it more cozy. I'm looking for cool shades of blue. Also, I'm looking for home decor in shades of blue and brown. Any help would mean so much! Thanks for reading:-)

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 17, 2013
                I know it's a longshot, but I'm still looking for blue paint. Just moved in to a new place and desperately want to add some color to the walls. Would even be happy with doing just an accent wall. If anyone has any laying around please let me know. Thanks!

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 26, 2013
                  I am still looking for some paint. Don't need alot, just enough for a couple of coats to do an accent wall. Shades of green, blue, orange or red would be great:)

                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 30, 2013
                    I am still in dire need of paint. At this
                    point I will take just about any color but white or black. Please email me if you are willing to share. Thanks
                    T-Mobile, America's First Nationwide 4G Network