Offer: Wooden TV Stand-please read (Elyria)

  • Robbi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 7:31 AM
      I have a wooden tv stand to give away. It has maple finish, a drawer and 2 cabinets. It is messed up on the bottom front where my dog hiked his leg on it. Sounds gross, but I thought someone may still want it because it is still useable. If you may want it, I can email you a picture before you pick it up. Robbi