washer and dryer

  • Melissa And John Lowther
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2006
      Looking for apartment size washer and dryer for mother of 2 boys.
      PLease help!!
    • debby
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2008
        my kids and i just moved into a new place and are in need of a washer
        and dryer, any one that can help would be greatly appreciated. also if
        any one has any science diet cd (perscription diet from vet) that they
        no longer in need of please let me know. thank you in advance.