Wanted~~anything for a "Wild West Party"

  • Sharon
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2012
      Hello...my family does "themed" parties and next month we are planning on having a "Wild West Party" We are looking for the following items for decorating or wearing...anything that is related to the early American west...Indians or cowboys will be greatly appreciated.
      Plywood...scrap wood...window shutters...fencing and paint...for making the front of a western town...Western wear for men and women....cowboy boots...any size or condition...cowboy hats...any condition...toy guns and bows and arrows...feathers and beads for decorating clothes...any western looking pottery or plants...bales of straw or hay...old wooden wagon wheels...etc...Thank you so much for reading!
    • Sharon
      Message 2 of 2 , May 29, 2012
        Hello...we're planning on having a wild west themed party in June...if anyone has any items they think we might be able to use please contact me...examples...cowboy hats...cowboy boots...any western type clothing...(size not important) western looking pottery or plants...also looking for scrap wood that we can paint western scenes on....Thank you so much.