Offer: Coupon Inserts - Elyria

  • harmony7031
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2012
      Hi, I have about 30 coupon inserts to offer. They are SmartSource, Red Plum and P&G. I have taken out what I will use, but there are still alot left in them. If interested, please email. Pick up in Elyria. Thank you
    • harmony7031
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2012
        Hi, I have approx 25 Smart Source, Red Plum and P&G Coupon Inserts to offer. They are from the last few Sundays, and the Red Plums that are mailed. I have taken out what I will use, but there are still plenty left in them. If interested please email. Pick up in Elyria. Thank you