WANTED: heavy-duty paper cutter

  • Lori Kozey
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2004
      Remember the big paper cutter you had in your elementary-school
      classroom, the one with the machete-like blade on the handle and a big,
      square base with a measurement grid on it? I'd love to have one. (I
      purchased a rotary cutter, but it just isn't heavy-duty enough to
      handle the kinds of things and the quantities I need to cut.) If you
      have one of these lying around unused, I would give it a great home.
      You could even have the rotary cutter in trade, if you have a use for
      it.

      Aloha,
      Lori