wanted: baby girl stuff and maternity

  • Sasha
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2011
      Looking for winter maternity XL and anything for a baby girl, i have nothing. I have W boys, but since i had no storage at my house, i got rid of everything....crib, swing, bouncer, etc etc. Any help is appreciated, i can pick up..
    • Sasha
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2011
        Im looking for baby girl stuff, basically everything. I have two sons, but we gave away all the baby equipment due to having no place to store anything! We have nothing, except a car seat...please help if you are able!

        Also, size l/xl maternity!! Thanks!!

        I am able to pick up!