WANTED: Wanted Fake Fur Coat, Fake Fur Material (Lagrange)

  • funnygirl2275
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2011
      Any condition, any color, any size. Some shag carpet will work too. If
      it looks like fake fur that you will see on a new/old stuffed animal
      then it will work. Will pick up within a 15-20 mile radius of Lagrange.
      If outside that distance please let me know since I travel to many
      cities within Lorain County. Thank you.