wanted a little help from santa

  • mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2010

      I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO GET MY KIDS EACH A PILLOW PET FOR CHRISTMAS.I HAVE 3 CHILDREN AGES 2,1,AND 3 MONTHS OLD.THEIR WONDERFULL KIDS.WE HAD THE MONEY SAVED TO BUY THEM EACH ONE BUT MY CABLE,INTERNET,AND PHONE GOT SHUT OFF AND WE HAD TO PAY THE BILL.I WAS REALLY HOPING THAT I COULD PUT TIME WARNER OFF TILL NEXT MONTH BUT THEY WANTED THEIR MONEY NOW AND THAT TOOK ALL THE MONEY WE HAD.MY 2 YEAR OLD GOES CRAZY WHEN THE PILLOW PETS COME ON TV AND I TOLD HER MAYBE SANTA WILL BRING HER ONE.IF ANYONE OUT THEIR CAN HELP YOU WOULD HELP MAKE MY KIDS CHRISTMAS GREAT.IM WILLING TO DO A JOB THAT YOU NEED DONE OR MAYBE THEIRS SOMETHING THAT YOU NEED THAT I HAVE.WE ARE NOT SCAMMERS TRYING TO RIP PEOPLE OFF WE ARE A GOOD FAMILY AND COULD REALLY USE A LITTLE CHRISTMAS MAGIC RIGHT NOW.PLEASE CALL ME IF YOU CAN HELP THANK YOU 440-714-4677

      •Location: LORAIN COUNTY