offer in elyria: misc. stationary and cards

  • hangmansear
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      lots of kid party invites various, thank you notes, misc. collection of sympathy, birthday, thinking of you cards. Not a lot of envelopes to match but cards are all in great shape.

      IF YOU WOULD LIKE A RESPONSE YOU NEED TO INCLUDE THE DAY AND TIME YOU ARE AVAILABLE TO PICK ITEMS UP NEAR CHESTNUT AND 57 IN ELYRIA.

      PLEASE....If you do not show up you will be placed in my "FILE" so only respond if you are going to show the day and time you say you are. If you asked for one of the reoffers previously, mention that in your email. And check your spam for my reply.