OFFER: 6 1/2-7 foot christmas tree

  • lizard0831
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      I have a 6 1/2- 7 foot Christmas tree that we won't be needing next
      year. It's still in good shape, but it's used. We just had a little
      one, and we're either going to cut one down next year or buy a new
      one... If anyone is interested, it has to be gone by Wednesday evening
      or it will go out with the trash. We don't want to put it back up in
      the attic, and there isn't any room for it anywhere else.

      Thank you in advance.
      ~Elizabeth~