Wanted:Working Refrigerator * in Lorain

  • bikerohio1
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2010
      I am posting this for my Step son who has No internet. He is in the need for a Working Refrigerator as his just went out recently and he has No way to keep his food cold, so he has to go to the Store daily to buy what he needs for dinner. So if anyone has a refrigerator they are no longer using he will put it to good use and would Greatly appreciate it.

      Thank you for taking the time to read this and May God Bless you all