wanted: size xl/ 18 black, white, khaki womens clothes

  • miss_beautiful
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2010
      need these desperately. the girl i was living with decided to kick me out after an argument, and wont allow me to get my things! including my work clothes! i just got this new job and i only have 2 outfits to wear.. which are borrowed and too big. i really dont want to lose my job over something this dumb! i do not care if they are long sleeve i will deal w/ it!! can pick up in Elyria, Lorain, N. Olmstead (its where i work). willing to travel further if its worth it.