wanted East side of Lorain

  • lynrich1935
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2010
      do you have a child's Tyke basketball hoop one that stands on it's own? you don't want or need anymore ? I would like to have it for a 3 year old to play basketball . he is a great sports athlete. he can shoot hoops as good as most 5 to 7 year olds. it will go to a very good home. email me if you have one.
      thanks in advance
      Lyn
    • lynrich1935
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9 5:41 PM
        I am looking for a woman's full size mannequin ( head to toe )for a X L 16 to 18 size person. or if a regular one would help stretch pants for a XL 16 to 16 size person . if anyone has one I would glady take it.
        thanks for reading this