NEEDED: white stand-up dresser w/ 5-6 drawers

  • lizard0831
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      I need a white stand-up dresser with 5-6 drawers for my daughter. One
      of the ones she has right now is missing a couple of knobs. She has
      two just to hold her clothes. I would like to condense them and have
      one that will hold all her clothes.

      Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me.
      ~Elizabeth~