WANTED: Help Hurricane Katrina took our stuff/ Please read its appreciated :-)

  • moms04angels04
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      Hello everyone! I was told by a few good people that I should post
      here due to my situation. My family and I are in need, we just moved
      to Ohio a few months back because Hurricane Katrina came into our
      lives and took literally everything we had but our clothes on our
      back and a bag of clothes. We did'nt have insurance so we are
      starting over from scratch we are making Ohio our new home and we
      would appreciate any help that we may receive. I have four kids ages
      4 10 11 and 13 their sizes are 4t-5t girls and size 8 for boys and
      size 10-12 for girls. My husband wears sizes 34W (jeans) and L-XL
      shirts and womens size 10-12 (jeans) and shirts M-XL, we could use
      ANY type of furniture, house decorations,appliances (were in need of
      a fridge and washer, dryer) my biggest wish is for us to have a
      kitchen table that will fit all six of us at the table on Christmas
      day. My husband and I are working fulltime and very hard to get
      everything back together. CHristmas is'nt going to happen for our
      family this year (we are okay with that atleast we still have each
      other) but I would love to atleast have a tree and decorations for my
      kids to enjoy. Thank you for taking the time to read this. IF you
      feel you can help us feel free to email me.
      God Bless,

      Brandy