loraincounty freecyle WANTED: guitar,voilin or other musical instruments.

  • Kelly Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2004
      Hi everyone,
      I am looking for a guitar for my husband...he is dying to learn how to play so i would like to suprise him with one. If anyone has one lying aroung collecting dust please let me know. I am also looking for a violin or viola or anyother musical instrument for my son.I would appreciate it tremendously if anyone could help me out with this!!!
      thanks in advance-kelly J

      Do you Yahoo!?