offer: misc items

  • wolfgirl266
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2010
      I have to offer 3 to 4 boxes of misc items some of the things in the boxes included toys,household and I also have 2 chritmas yard items to offer, both are in working condition. The one santa needs a new light bulb but it works. Need these gone asap.

      Please don't say you are going to come and not show, please also let me know when you are coming with a time so that I can make sure the item are upstairs. We are located in lorain.

      thank you