Offer:

  • rosenbergm67
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1, 2009
      I have to offer about 20 wallpaper sample books great for crafts.

      Carpet samples about 10 great for car mats, floor mats etc.

      Need gone asap.

      Who ever takes either item must take all. Thank you
    • pgs0148
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 22 5:50 PM
        I have a 36" residential entry paneled door from a 50 yr old home I am rehabbing in Avon Lake. It is solid wood and was painted by the homes prior owner. It is a pre-hung door, the jambs are OK, but the threshold will need replacing.
      • pgs0148
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 15, 2010
          I have the following items available for the takers personal use.
          1) A Nordic-Track
          2) A 27" analog color TV with remote. It is cable ready.
          3) A 12" TV.
          4) A Moen, single handle chromed kitchen faucet, fairly new.
          5) A Moen hand held shower head, hose and adjustable height mounting
          bracket.
          6) A 12" ceiling light, flush mount, antique brass and opaque glass.
          7) A ceiling light, hangs down about 9" and has 19" opaque glass.
          8) A 18" chromed wall mount vanity light with two bell shaped globes.

          Responders Note:
          I work during the day and will check my e-mail in the early evening.
        • pgs0148
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 18, 2010
            I have the following items available to Freecyclers, for their personal use. All items listed taken from a home built in 1956.
            1) A 36" solid wood, 6 paneled front entry door, probably Clear White Pine.
            2) Four panes of 1/8" x 13 x 25 clear window glass and one pane of 3/16" x 20 x 24 obscure window glass.
            3) Recess mounted medicine cabinet with mirror, chromed TP holder and
            soap dish.
            4) Laundry tub with faucet and storage space below, made with plastic
            and metal, not cement.
            5) Misc. Plants: Flowers, bushes, etc. Whatever is transplantable. We
            only want to keep a minimum.
          • BushMaster
            Message 5 of 10 , May 18, 2013
              1) Air Freshener and Deodorizer. It says "Country Fresh Air 360 Air Freshener & Deodorizer" I think it's made by "ROBESON". You can look it up. It's cylindrical in shape, and is about 5 1/2 inches in diameter, and about 8 1/4 inches tall.It Pick-up is in Sheffield Lake.

              2) RADAR Detectors. TWO of them. Admittedly Older. Both are COBRA models. One is a 10 band. Can't remember why I replaced it. The other is a 12 band, model XRS 9430. Last time I used it, it WORKED, but the VOICE was garbled.

              3) Computer MICE. Two of them.. One is an HP, with a retractable cord. It got dropped, and quit working, but some WIZ might be able to use it. The OTHER is a TARGUS, Wireless Optical mouse. Sometimes it works - sometimes Not!

              4) Misc: Couple calculaters tha need batteries(?); an RCA remote Control. Says "Master Touch".

              Take ONE, or take ALL. Pick-up is in Sheffield Lake.