offer in amherst eddie bauer high chair

  • kat_tague
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2009
      I am not sure if you call it a high chair or booster seat, but it attaches to the table and holds up to 32 pounds i believe. you can check that out on line. it is a medium gray. I have already had three no shows so please only write if you want it. I would hate to throw this out it was great for going out to eat. it even has its own carrying bag and a pocket in the back to put the bag while the seat is in use.