Wanted: Bell bottom pants

  • Marion Stanton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2009
      So, here we are, the day of the 70's party and after many hours of searching, I can't find the bell bottom pants that I was going to wear anywhere in this house!! If you have a pair that I can have, or just borrow for a day, I'd greatly appreciate it. Color doesn't matter. I need a size 5 or 7, maybe even an 8 will work. The bigger the "bell" the better. If you want them back I'll return them Sunday afternoon, washed, dried and neatly folded. Thanks for reading.