Wanted Small Aluminum Car Top Boat- Amherst Twp. Area

  • crazybutch43
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2009
      If anyone has a small aluminum flat bottom or smi-deep v boat with or without a Electric trolling motor, and you no longer use it and would like to give it away I would be very happy to accept It and I thank you now and The boat can range Anywhere from 10 Foot. To 14 Foot. You can e-mail me or Call me at 440-988-7472
      Thank You Very Much My name is Andy.
    • crazybutch43
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3, 2009
        Message 3 of 5 , May 6, 2009
          Message 4 of 5 , May 9, 2009
            Wanted Small Aluminum Car Top Boat- Amherst Twp. Area

            Open and read more to this posting on bottom if interested.
            This will be my last posting for the small aluminum car top boat and you no longer use it and would like to give it away I would be very happy to accept It and I thank you now and The boat can range Anywhere from 10 Foot. To 14 Foot. If anyone would be interested in trading a small 12 foot smi - deep V aluminum boat with a electric or small gas motor for a DX 2527 Galaxy Am, Fm, USB & LSB, plus CW & PA, with Echo, Talk Back, Voice changer, 50 watt RF Power & build in swing kit You can e-mail me or Call me at 440-988-7472
            Thank You Very Much My name is Andy.