WANTED: Toni Morrison tickets

  • novakls
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2009
      I am looking for Toni Morrison tickets for Apr 23, 8pm, in Oberlin. I
      tried to get a couple, but I guess I don't know the right people. If you
      have 1 or more tickets, I really, really would appreciate it/them. Will
      pick up anywhere. Thank you.
    • novakls
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15, 2009
        I'm looking for tickets to see Toni Morrison in Oberlin Apr 23 at 8pm. I
        tried to get tickets but... if you have 1 or 2 tickets you won't be
        using I would appreciate them. Thanks, Lynn