Wanted,,,To learn Spanish and Arabic

  • becrodriguez1968
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2009
      Looking for any items that will help me learn to speak these two
      languages. Preferrbaly a computer program (like Rosetta Stone Programs)
      of any kind....i know this is asking alot but even if there is someone
      out there that would be willing to let me borrow it for a while would
      be awesome...I am a nurse and learning how to speak these would be so
      helpful....thanks