Need 6 to 9 mo. boy clothes for twins & 6x & 7 for girl

  • im4everdodge
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2005
      Hi, my daughter has twin boys & they are growing like weeds. She is in
      need of 6-9 mo. & maybe even 9-12 mo. (one boy is larger then the
      other) fall & winter clothes for them. The dad hasn't been getting
      many hours lately & I am laid off, so it is hard for us to buy them
      right now. My granddaughter is going to be starting pre-school next
      week & could really use some good looking things to add to what little
      she does have. I usually garage sale, but I haven't worked since
      April. Thank you very much in advance. K.