WANTED: A wood burning stove for my home

  • mommy_choice
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2005
      We just bought a home and would LOVE to have a wood burning stove for
      the winter time, I was wondering maybe if someone had one int he
      garage and no longer need it we would be willing to take it off your
      hands. I have always wanted one and since we own our home I wuld love
      to have one.I have wanted one since when I was little that is a memory
      I had with my grandma sitting there and I love the smell.

      So if anyone can please help let me know. Thank you soooooo MUCH in a
      advance

      EastSide of Lorain

      Willing to drive to get it