WANTED: Notre Dame logo items

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 5:51 AM
      My 12 yr. old son wants to decorate his room with Notre Dame items, so
      I'm looking for anything you may have with that logo on it that you
      don't want anymore. It could be sheets, blankets, banners, t-shirts,
      hats, poster, etc... Anything with the Nortre Dame logo would be much
      appreciated. I hope to get his room redecorated & painted before
      Christmas! Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

      Lisa - (who lives in Wellington)