wanted: please see list

  • steph.aiden91307
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2009
      i am in need of baby boy clothes size24 months and up . queen size
      bedding, curtains any size, bathroom decorations. and a kitchen
      tablew/chairs. can pick up. any help would be apperciated :)
    • steph.aiden91307
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 14, 2009
        boy babyclothes size 24 months,
        queen size bedding,
        kitchen table&chairs,
        hair straightener.
        clothes womens size 16 or 18.
        boots womens size 8 or 9 . anything would be appericated.
      • nikki377377
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 18, 2009
          If anyone could please help us out we are in a hard time (like so many
          others), please let me know also will pick up. We could use baby boy
          warm clothes newborn or 0-3 months, diapers size newborn or 1 (any
          brand), similic advance earlyshield or coupons for similic, juniors
          shirts size med-large and pants size 3, also food, or coupons.
        • nmarvicsin
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 28, 2009
              I am looking for a few items please let me know if you can help. Will pick up!
              1. outside toys for a 3 year old
              2. anything to help build upper body (from weights to exercise equipment)
              3. exercise equipment to work abs
              4. a vacuum cleaner
              5. toy box
              6. plastic storage boxes (any size and with or without lids)
              7. and a entertainment center
              Thanks for reading!
            • beautifulashes102190
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 15, 2009